Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
- Review and analyze resumes
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential sales staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the hiring and training process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job
Manager-Corporate Social Responsibility
SR Proposals Making. .
Liaison with Govt. and Corporate sector for pitch in of the CSR proposals. .
CSR Fund Raising .
Project implementation in the fields of water,health & sanitation, NGO, education sector, water conservation, livelihood.
. Assisting the organisation in developing, managing CSR projects
reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the organisation's achievements .
Working on company branding strategies with the marketing department
.Exploring new opportunities.
Human Resource Manager
Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
Payroll, ESIC, Attendance Management, Leave Management, Performance Appraisal, HR Generalist Activities
HR Manager Requirements:
Bachelors degree in human resources management or equivalent.
Experience in human resources or related field.
Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Good Knowledge of Tally and MS Office
· Posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash book
· Preparing Invoices, Accounts payable/receivable reconciliations
· Supporting month end closing, preparing and analyzing reports
· Documenting financial transactions and reconciliations.
· Thorough knowledge of Direct and Indirect taxation i.e. GST, TDS etc.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Reviewing P&L accounts errors, omissions, or inconsistencies and managing the preparation of related reports.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
We are searching for highly creative Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, he/she will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence
- Planning, managing and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media channels
- Be actively involved in SEO, SMO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Track the website traffic flow
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Coordinate with various vendors
- Creating content for company literature, blogs, websites, etc
- Making creatives, postings, listings, PR, etc.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- SEO/SMO Skills
- Social Media Awareness
- BA/BSc in Marketing or equivalent working experience.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media corporate communication and/or company literature, etc.
- Some past experience in marketing is preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Salary Offered; Upto Rs. 20,000/- per month which may vary according to the skills and experience
Exprience: 3 - 8 years
Plan and complete field marketing for training centres after conducting preliminary research
Develop robust knowledge of all skill development schemes
Setting up of training centres
Maintain relationships with different parties involved in operational activities of the organization
Promote business expansion opportunities through successful field marketing programs
Attend relevant trade shows and events
Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
Job involves extensive travelling throughout the country
Back Office Operations
Exprience: 3 - 8 years
Coordination with varius training centers under Skill Development
Coordination with different agencies for allocation of targets
Handling the operations of the Company.
Performing basic duties including printing, sending emails etc
Assisting and coordinating with the team
Assisting and supporting management
Monitoring of proper conduct of classes at centres
To ensure adhering to all terms & conditions of Schemes/Skill Missions wrt attendance & placement of trainees.
Any work assigned by the CEO
Exprience: 2 Years
- Backoffice operations
- Field operations
- Preparing project proposals, RFPs, reports
- Liaisoning with government bodies through mail, phone and meetings
- Preparing presentations
- Monitoring & Supervision of centre staff throughout India
Exprience: 2 years
Be able to impart training to novices in the following fields :-
(i) Sewing Machine operation
(ii) Fashion Designing
(iii) Production Supervisor
(iv) Export Assistant & Executive
(vii) Computer operations
(viii) Sales men for Insurance policies
(ix) Retail Operations
(x) Be capable of imparting training to armed & unarmed guards
(xi) Be capable of providing training to various antigens, like Planner, Polished Grader & Assorter – Basic, Filer and Assembler, Inventory Manager (Wholesale), Jewellery Polisher Jewellery Retail Sales Associate, Polisher & Cleaner & other allied fields
(xii) Medical & Nursing.
Exprience: 2 yrs
Energetic supervisors, having knowledge of "Training Partners", Sector Skill Councils (SSCs), documentation, its processing & final approval by the competent authority.
Exprience: 2 yrs
Be capable of moblising trainees in own Tehsil / District, with approved Qualitative Requirements (QRs), in terms of age, Aadhar Cards, other education qualifications, as laid down by different Sector Skill Councils, for different courses.